Wednesday, April 11, 2012

911 and the cover up (a MUST WATCH movie!)

Big thanks to Jack who recommended this movie by Ryan Dawson to me!



Commentary: this is really a very well-done piece of investigation. The kind of research which even if it is 20,30 or 60 percent mistaken is still mind-blowing.  And as far as I can tell, Dawson is 100% correct in everything he shows.

In this movie Ryan Dawson did not uncover any new facts, but the way he brought the facts together is very elegant and draws a pretty good matrix of dots which you have to connect yourself.  True, none of what he shows proves "beyond a reasonable" doubt that Zionist interests are behind 9/11, but it sure comes very close.

Ryan Dawson is clearly stepping into some very dangerous territory here, and I really commend both his courage and his talent. I urge every one of you to take the time to watch this movie.  This movie will, along with Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup and Fabled Enemies, become one of my personal favorites on this topic.

Now I must hit the road. See you, God willing, in 10 days from now :-)

The Saker