Monday, June 23, 2014

Important clarification about the future of this blog

Dear friends,

Some of you have expressed concerns that this blog will become "for paying members only" or that comments will be "for registered users only".

Let me put those fears to rest:  IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!! :-)

This blog will remain 100% free and anonymous commenting will not only be allowed, it will be encouraged.  No need to worry about that.  Donations to this blog will always remain 100% voluntary and optional.


One more thing: Amazon giftcard donations:  I received several donations via Amazon yesterday, unfortunately there is no way for me to thank those who have donated except by giving Amazon and the donors my private email address and identity.  So, I want to thank those who have donated here and apologize for not being able to do so in person.

I hope that I have reassured those who were worried about that.

Kind regards,

The Saker